Alan is delighted to announce that they are now taking reservations for The Fox & Hounds and The Bay Horse from 4th July onwards. As you would expect, they have been very busy putting lots of things in place to make sure they can keep all of their customers and staff as safe as possible. They will be so pleased to welcome their customers back and deliver them fantastic food and drinks with exceptional service but lots of things will have to be different.
Here are a few of the key points from Alan:
1. Our capacity is dramatically reduced to achieve the required social distancing. In order for us to ensure there is no queuing or overcrowding, we kindly ask all our customers to book in advance so we can prepare for your arrival, know who is coming and going and ensure we have the appropriate number of staff available. We will need you to book in advance and
agree a time slot whether you are coming for a drink or having a meal.
2. It is crucial that customers arrive promptly at the agreed time.
3. The maximum party size we can accommodate is 6 (we are required to record the details of every guest in your party in case we are contacted by NHS test and trace).
4. We will only be taking one booking every 15 minutes.
5. We will be phasing in our new opening hours gradually and reviewing them each week. For the next week, our hours will be:
|Opening hours||Food served||Takeaway for delivery or collection|
|Sunday||12 – 7.30||12-4|
6. We will only be offering table service and we have been doing lots of training with our team to ensure they can meet any needs you have and keep you safe while delivering exceptional service.
7. When you book a table, we will send you an email with full details of what to expect when you arrive.
8. We will continue to run our grocery delivery service and hot food takeaway for as long as people need it, we know many of you are still shielding or not comfortable to visit the pub just yet, we’re still here for you too. If you cannot get to the pub, we will bring the pub to you!!
We are incredibly grateful for all those who have supported us during the period that we have had to close and we are so excited to welcome you back. It will not be like normal, but we will be doing our best to deliver a fantastic dining and drinking experience while keeping everyone safe.
Finally, we do have some vacancies for Bar Staff and waiting staff, please message us for details. If you’d like to book a table please call us on 01937 842192, 01937 290163 or email email@example.com